Cherish these moments...

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

7.07.2007

Dip in the Pool

Well today was the first day in what seems like forever that the sun was shining in Dallas. So Craig and I decided to head down to the pool and take Sydney for her first swim. She loves bath time so we figured that she would love the pool just as much. I think we were right! She had a great time with Daddy in the water!

3 comments:

the rylanders said...

I am just so glad to know that FINALLY Craig is in a swimsuit online. Cyber space has waited decades for this.
Seriously...love the blog and that precious Sydney. +MR

Mama Lane said...

I LOVE looking at pictures of her.... Sydney, You are a beautiful baby girl!!

Sailor loves the pool too... she gets so excited and starts kicking her legs when you even walk near the pool.

Christina

Anonymous said...

Julie she is beautiful!! I can't wait to see her again...and you too of course!! :) Take care friend!!