Well once again, I can't believe another month has flown by. Yesterday (August 2) was Sydney's 4 month birthday. We went for her checkup at the pediatrician's office and she is 14 lbs even & 24 3/4 inches long. She also had 4 more shots but this time I had Craig with me too--so I comforted Sydney and he comforted me! She is just now starting to laugh and we are having so much fun with her. She is such a joy in our lives and we are so blessed to be her parents!



2 comments:
What a cutie pie, I love the smile! Can't believe she's already 4 months old! We need to get the girls together sometime!
Happy 4 months baby girl!! You are just getting more beautiful by the day... It was so good to see you guys sunday... I wish we could've had more time to talk!!
Keep on laughing Sydney Bug... it's the most precious sound Mommy and Daddy will ever hear!!
Christina
Post a Comment