So I've been putting off feeding Sydney "solid" food since we got the go-ahead from the pediatrician at 4 months. Not because she wasn't ready but because I wasn't ready. I couldn't think about feeding her with a spoon--I just didn't want her to grow up too fast. Well for the past couple of weeks she's been super interested in our food and reaching for it so I thought maybe it's time to bite the bullet. So this morning we gave Sydney her first solid food--rice cereal. And guess what? She LOVED it! She was such a pro at eating off of the spoon that you would never have know it was her first time to do it. She's also been sitting up--but only for about 10 seconds at a time. I can't believe she's getting so big!
9.15.2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
She is getting sooo big!! I just love seeing new pics of her!! I remember it took Sailor quite a while to get good at eating off a spoon. She's not the best food eater... all she needs is her bottle and she's good to go!!
Way to go on the sitting up Sydney Girl!!
Post a Comment