Cherish these moments...

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

11.07.2007

Seven Months Old!!!

It's been pretty crazy around the Atkinson household lately so I'm a little behind on posting Sydney's 7 month pictures. Sydney was actually home sick on her her 7 month birthday, November 2nd. I took her to the pediatrician the day before that for having a 101.2 fever and a bad cough and it turned out she had an ear infection in one ear and RSV. Apparently RSV is super contagious so the pediatrician told us not to take Sydney to daycare for 10 days!!! She is finally starting to feel a little better now so that's good. Craig and I will be so happy when she stops getting sick so much--we feel so bad for her!

Sydney is still working on crawling. Or maybe I should say, mommy is trying to help Sydney learn how to crawl. Really she has no interest at all in doing it! :) We've also be practicing finding her eyes, nose and mouth and clapping and waving hi and bye. Sydney loves this new exersaucer/jumper that we got for her. She has so much fun playing in it. She also just loves to sit on the floor and play with all her toys. She has said "mama" and "dada" though not consistently yet and not necessarily to one of us. Oh, well--we'll still take it!! She is so amazing and we just love her so much!













2 comments:

Becky said...

I think the middle close up picture is my absolute favorite one of her ever!!! :) She is so cute!

Olson Family said...

look at how cute her little upper arms are:) so healthy-- i love it!!! hopefully jack will look like that...minus the big pink bow:)