absolutely loving it! And I am too because it's just so much easier than feeding her baby food all the time. Oh, and she got 4 more teeth this month, so she is up to 6 teeth now! We are still working on trying to get her to take a sippy cup--we've gone through 3 different kinds now and she's just not catching on yet. I know it will happen soon though. She is officially pulling up on EVERYTHING and is cruising along the furniture too. She can stand on her own for about 30 seconds before she either sits down or leans far enough forward for you to catch her. I think she might be walking by her birthday! She still says Mama, Dada and bye bye and has officially gotten the wave down as well. We think we've heard Dog and Bath too but maybe only a parent's ears can hear those words! She chases Jackson (our dog) around the house and he has been so great with her. He just lays there and lets her pull his ears (though we of course tell her no). That's another thing...we've definitely had to introduce "no" lately. She is into anything and everything. We are constantly keeping her away from dog bowls and wires! She is so much fun though and giggles all the time. We are loving every minute!Helping mom in the kitchen


Looking out the window
Ok...so I gave Sydney a Ritz cracker (she loves them) but they make such a mess so I took her shirt off and put a bib on. These pictures make me laugh!!






3 comments:
Poor Sydney!!! She looks so adorable in these pics!!! :) She is growing up fast, but this year will be just as fun for you guys with many suprises and adventures! :) I can't wait for Brady to be able to play!!
My goodness she is saying so many words and has lots of teeth! This all happened SOOO fast!
p.s. i don't know what you and sydney are cooking but those mushrooms look yummy:)
Julie, 10 months and SUPER cute!!! Oh and thanks for the highchair advice. We will be exploring tomorrow.
Post a Comment