As you can see, I'm a bit behind on posting to the blog. It's for a lot of reasons but mostly because we have been so busy buying a new house, packing, moving, & unpacking. Well we finally made the move last weekend (after being in an apartment for almost 5 years), and we are LOVING it!!! We both look forward to driving up to our new house each day after work. There are so many great things about it but I'll explain through pictures.
The front yard...gorgeous landscaping and giant trees!
The backyard...also beautifully landscaped, big, new fence and came with the swing set!


The kitchen. Oh how I love this kitchen. I finally have cabinet space to put all my stuff plus all the appliances are new. I love to cook and now I enjoy it even more in this kitchen.

Breakfast room...this is the seller's table and chairs. The pic I took with our stuff in it didn't turn out as well.

Looking out the breakfast room into the sunroom (another one of my favorite places)

The living room. I love this giant fireplace. I am, however, a little perplexed as to where I'm going to hang our stockings without a mantle....

Guest bathroom...a work in progress
Master bathroom--Craig and I each have separate vanities and closets. In the middle is the shower and toilet. Whoever came up with this setup was a genius!

The sunroom...also a work in progress.


2 comments:
How exciting! Glad you guys are all moved in :)
Congratulations! We are so excited for you!
Post a Comment