I'm a little late posting this but it's too cute to pass over. Sydney had a 4th of July parade at her daycare so my friend Joanna and I went over to see what it was all about. They had all the parents, friends and family line up in a circle behind some cones. Then the littlest kids (which is Sydney's class) started off the parade. They had made these flags that they were waving and they walked around in the circle. Well...except my kiddo of course. She bolts out the door and heads straight for the crowd of people--obviously not staying in the line like she should. Of course everyone thinks this is the cutest thing and starts laughing. Then I called her name and after searching the crowd for a second she spots me and runs over. I give her a quick hug and then she jumps back in line with her class to complete the circle. I was just kicking myself for not having the video camera with me!! Here are some pics of her from when we got home. They painted red and white stripes on one of her cheeks and a star on the other. 





0 comments:
Post a Comment