Cherish these moments...

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

8.04.2008

Muffin Tin Monday

I got this idea from one of my mommy friends. The idea is to fill each muffin cup with something different in hopes that it will encourage your child to try new foods since it's fun. Well Sydney definitely had fun eating out of the muffin tin, but she ended up leaving what she normally does. Still such a cute idea and something we'll try to start doing every Monday.

From Left to Right: Peas, Mandarin oranges, mashed potatoes, breaded chicken (what I made for dinner), bananas and Ritz crackers.
Photobucket

Hmm...where do I start?? Oranges of course!!
Photobucket

3 comments:

Hillary Kouba said...

Good idea! I need to try that!

Kyle and Megan said...

That is such a cute idea!! How fun for her. Sounds like you guys are doing well. We need to get together soon =)

The Curtis Family said...

That is such a cute idea! Keep 'em comin'!