Cherish these moments...

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

10.05.2008

18 months old

Really? Can she really be 18 months old already?? I swear she just turned one...and now we've somehow catapulted half way to her second birthday. Okay, enough with the denial. Sydney is so amazing. Craig and I say that everyday. She really does amaze and surprise us...with what she says, what she does, & what she understands. We went to her 18 month checkup on Friday. Everything went great. She weighed 24 lbs 10oz (48%) and was 32" tall (52%). She got 3 shots and took them pretty well. Our pediatrician said that Sydney was hitting all of her milestones and was doing very well on her verbal skills. She asked us if Sydney could say 8 words other than mama and dada...we said that she could probably say between 40-50 words right now. She seriously picks up at least one or two new ones each day. We call her our little parrot because she'll repeat everything we say right now. (gotta be careful!) She's started handing out kisses to everyone and everything. She'll kiss me, she'll kiss daddy, she'll kiss her baby doll, her food, her toys, the blinds at the doctor's office...like I said, EVERYTHING. It's so cute and so sweet. I can't believe how much she looks like a little girl now. She's so not a baby anymore. We are having so much fun with her and love watching her grow up everyday (even though I know I complain about it sometimes!)

Playing by her swingset...she has learned how to go up the stairs and down the slide all by herself now

PJ's and sunglasses...what more can you need before bed?

Chillin' with her sippy cup in hand...

This is what we call the "fake cheese" smile

What a precious face...

She's discovered that she can walk around on her knees now...it's pretty funny to watch

AW....

1 comments:

Olson Family said...

wow she's cute...such a little poser:)