Cherish these moments...

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

11.11.2008

October Recap

Okay I realize I'm soooo far behind on posting. Trust me...everyone has let me know. So here's a quick recap of October.

We took Sydney to a pumpkin patch at a church near our house. The funniest thing was that she was the most interested in the gourds and the pumpkins with warts (not sure that's what they are really called but that's what I call them) than she was the regular pumpkins.

Hmmm...which one to choose??















Perfect!! A gourd!














I love these things!














Cheese!














Carefully choosing the perfect pumpkin to take home...














Got it!














Then on Halloween Sydney had another parade at school. Each class "made" their own costumes and Sydney's class was candy corn. It was pretty cute and I still can't figure out how they got her to stay still long enough to get her face painted!






























Then that night we got Sydney dressed up in her Halloween costume and took her to the Fall Festival at church. She was Dorothy this year and absolutely LOVED her costume. She loved her red sparkly shoes most of all!


Checking out her new shoes










































Here are some of the fun games she played:


Fishing





















Sifting for gold--she liked the gold stone more than the candy she won!





















Shopping spree





















Temper tantrum after her turn with the game was over....















Mason aka Tony Romo (love the taped up pinky!)





















Sydney and Madison...BFF's















Time to go home...notice how she's getting the sucker all over daddy's face! :)

4 comments:

Kyle and Megan said...

Love the costume! So cute!! She is really looking like Craig in those pumpkin patch pics. What a cutie she is.

The Joneses said...

I love her choosing the best pumpkin...too cute!

Kendra said...

I LOVE Sydney's Dorothy costume! How precious! She couldn't be any cuter!

Ashley said...

LOVE the costume, Sydney looked just precious in it!! What a fun month!