Cherish these moments...

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

12.31.2008

Big Sister!

That's right!!  Sydney is going to be a big sister!!  I've been meaning to post this for a while now but by the time I was out of the first trimester, we got busy with Christmas shopping and and Christmas traveling, that I didn't have much time until now.  I'll be 15 weeks tomorrow...due date is June 25th.  We got to see our little beating heart at the 7 week appointment and then got to hear it at our 11 week appointment.  We are VERY excited and can't wait to find out what we are having.  I think we'll find out the end of January.  So what do you think?  Take my poll below.

5 comments:

jmc said...

We are excited for our new little neighbor!

Ashley said...

Congrats!! We are so happy for y'all! Can't wait to meet the new little Atkinson!

Jen said...

AHHH! Congrats, you guys! We're excited for you all.

The Curtis Family said...

congrats to you too!

The Joneses said...

Congratulations! We're absolutely thrilled for you!!