Yesterday marked Harper's one month birthday! I can't believe how quickly this month has flown by. I think it's going by even faster this time than it did with Sydney. Harper celebrated her one month birthday by letting mommy get 6 straight hours of sleep...though she hasn't done that again since. Boo! Most of the time she sleeps for about 4.5 hours a stretch at night. I guess that's not too bad! I took her to a Mother's Gift (the lactation group at our hospital) on Friday for a weight check. It's really nice that they just let you drop in at any time to have your baby weighed. She was a whopping 9.02 lbs!! So that puts her up about 2.5 lbs since she was born. I love that she is finally out of preemie clothes and can fit into most of her NB sized stuff. Other than that, she's doing what most newborns do...eat & sleep (though she's starting to be awake more). Can't wait to see what the next month brings!
0 comments:
Post a Comment