11.18.2009
A new park
The weather has been so great here lately that Sydney and I are starting to exhaust our park options. One day we drove to a new park to play at and while we were there I was chatting with another mom who said there was another nice park less than a mile from the one we were at. The next day Sydney and I decided to check it out and we LOVE it. The actual playground is pretty standard and while Sydney does have lots of fun there, it's nothing out of this world. What I like so much about it, are the trails all around it that we can walk on. So, if you have a chance and are looking for somewhere new to go, check out Chisholm Trail Park!








Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
she is such a doll!! Glad you've been having nice weather!
Post a Comment