Cherish these moments...

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

8.15.2007

Sydney tries to eat everything now!

So it's official...Sydney wants to eat everything she can get her little hands on lately. This can be (but not limited to) her hand, my hand, Craig's hand, basically anyone's hand, her foot, all toys, blankets and the list goes on and on.

3 comments:

Hillary Kouba said...

that foot picture is so funny! Katelyn never really found her feet. I think that is some kind of milestone that I guess she just missed or wasn't interested in :)

Ashley said...

So cute! Love the new pics! I sent you an email, let me know if you didn't get it! :)

Abby said...

Hi Craig and Julie! It's Abby Wood. This is the first time I've checked out your blog to see your sweet baby girl. Wow, she is absolutely gorgeous! Congratulations :)