Cherish these moments...

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

9.22.2007

Hot Air Balloon Festival

Craig and I took Sydney to her first Hot Air Balloon show this weekend. We woke up bright and early on Saturday morning and got to the park in time to see the 7am launch. It was so neat to see all the hot air balloons get blown up and watch them take off. Sydney was awesome while we were there too...she finally wore out towards the end though and fell asleep. Later that night we went back to the festival and they had all the hot air balloons light up their fire at the same time to make the sky GLOW. It was so neat. We took a million pictures so I tried to pick the highlights for the slideshow. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Mama Lane said...

That's sooo cool! I've never heard of that. Sydney, you look just like your mommy!!

Ashley said...

How fun!! Sydney looks like she had a blast! Love the pics!