2.13.2009
Harper Grace...
Yay! Craig and I have FINALLY decided on a name for our new baby girl. Her name will be Harper Grace. Naming Sydney seemed so easy, in fact, I'm pretty sure we had her name picked out when I was 6 weeks pregnant. This time we couldn't decide on anything! Finally Craig got tired of me asking and said he didn't want to discuss anymore names until we actually found out the sex of the baby. So once we did, I was throwing names at him right and left. (I think he was a little overwhelmed!) Naming a kid is no small feat...I mean it's the name they'll have forever so you want to make sure it's a good one! I'm so excited I can stop calling her "the baby" and start calling her Harper now. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
I love it!! It's a beautiful name :)
This is a GREAT choice!!! :)
Love it! Maybe you can save Reese for the next one;)
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Harper Grace...what a beautiful name!
Love this name!!
Post a Comment