Today marks Harper's one week birthday! I have to say, she is a very good baby! She has already pretty much put herself on a 3 hour schedule which is very nice for mommy. Last night though, she did decide that she wanted to be awake from 1:15am to 3am! Other than that though, she pretty much eats every 3 hours and sleeps the rest of the time. Sydney is great with Harper and always wants to be where she is and check on her if she is sleeping. It's very cute to watch them interact. On Monday we went back to the hospital for a bilirubin check and everything was great. I was very happy about this since Sydney did have jaundice pretty bad (had to sleep on a bili bed for about 5 days). While we were there, they also did a weight check for us. When Harper was born, she weighed in at a staggering :) 6lbs 5oz and when we left on Saturday she was 5lbs 14oz. So...I was very happen to learn that in the 2 days we were home, she had increased her weight to 6lbs 1oz!! We go for her 2 week checkup next Thursday at the pediatrician's and I'm hoping for birth weigh or higher at that appointment. This girl needs some fat on those bones! Here are some pics we took today to mark the one week milestone.
7 comments:
Aww, she's so cute! And you look great!!
Very cute!
She is so adorable!
CUTE CUTE pictures! You look amazing and like this 'mom of 2' thing is EASY! Give me tips! ;)
Congrats!!! She is adorable; I think she looks more like Julie than Sydney does. Glad it is going well, keep us updated.
What a cutie!! Three gorgeous ladies!
Beautiful! You look great too!
Post a Comment