Cherish these moments...

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

3.27.2011

Justin's 80's themed 30th birthday

Our friend (and neighbor) Justin had a surprise 30th birthday party with an 80's theme.  It was so much fun dressing up and I couldn't believe how much 80's stuff I was able to find.  Claire's Boutique was a huge score for me.  Does this mean that the neon 80's style is coming back?  Lord help us!  Craig had a bit harder time coming up with a costume but ended up going with the iconic preppy-tennis player-country club guy.  We had a great time and I know Justin was surprised.  As an adult, you forget how much fun it is to dress up.  Oh, and Sydney told me when I was getting ready that I looked gorgeous...what a sweet girl...with my blue eyeshadow and teased hair.  :)

Craig and I

Me and Becky

Becky, Jocelyn, Me, Lindsay

The birthday boy AKA Tom Cruise in Risky Business

Craig and Karate Kid


0 comments: