Cherish these moments...

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

10.13.2007

Portrait Princess

5 comments:

The Curtis Family said...

She is a portrait princess!!! Your pictures turned out so good!

Unknown said...

The pictures turned out so great! She is such a sweet little bee and it looks like she had a great time at the pumpkin patch, too! :)

Mama Lane said...

YYYEEEAAAAA... you went!! I'm so excited!! They turned out sooo good!! I love her costume!! I just ordered Sailor Bug's ladybug costume today!

I love your beautiful smile sweet baby girl!!(i really love your little rolly arms too!! I wish my little Sailor Bug had cute little rolls like yours!!!) Keep smiling Sweet Pea ;)

Ashley said...

What great pictures of your cute little family! Sydney did great for the camera! Love her costume too!

Hillary Kouba said...

Those are so cute! Where did you have them done? Is it picture people? You all look great!