Cherish these moments...

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

10.13.2007

Sick

On Wednesday we got a call from Sydney's daycare saying that she had thrown up TWICE while she was there. So I left work around lunch time to go pick her up and take her home. I talked to the pediatrician and she said to give Sydney 1 teaspoon of pedialyte every 5 minutes for 4 hours. Yes, you read that right--4 hours!! What a beating but thankfully it was working and she was able to keep it down. After the 4 hours were up we were able to double the dosage to 2 teaspoons every 5 minutes for another 4 hours--but really we just did that until she fell asleep that night. The next day (Thursday) I decided to stay home with her and sure enough she threw up again that morning and had really bad diarreah. So I decided to stay home again on Friday and thankfully she was getting back to her normal self! Being sick is no fun for baby or mommy!!

0 comments: