We are back from another great vacation to Garner State Park. Last year, Sydney was only 2 months old and I was still nursing so it was a completely different vacation this time around! For those that don't know, we go every year to Garner State Park (about 1.5 hours SW of San Antonio) with Craig's family (and friends). We rent a house and float the river and play games and read and relax and make homemade butterfinger icecream EVERY NIGHT!! (and somehow I didn't gain a pound...don't know how that happened!) :) There is also a dance inside the park every night and Sydney had so much fun running around. We had such a great time and are already looking forward to going again next year!
6.26.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Looks like yall had fun! And of course Sydney is the cutest thing ever:)
I love your hair!! It's so cute on you!! We had so much fun with you guys!! Sailor still talks about Sydney!!
Post a Comment